Inside the Blogger's Studio
Drew over at the Longhorn Mafia has a fun post that's a take off on the ultra-pompous Inside the Actor's Studio on Bravo. The same ten questions close every show, and, the originator of those questions, Bernard Pivot, turns 70 today. In his honor, bloggers are taking a stab at answering the questions. Soods like a good Friday post to me!
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
4. What turns you off?
5. What is your favorite curse word?
6. What sound or noise do you love?
(to borrow an idea from Drew) The opening strains of The Bud Song
7. What sound or noise do you hate?
My cat Claude's incessant whining when he's vaguely dissatisfied
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Nature Resource Management
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Grade School Teacher
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Good morning, sunshine
Anyone else want to play?
Posted by at May 6, 2005 01:45 PM
The trackback entry for this page is : http://www.inthehat.com/mt/mt-tb.cgi/888
|Jiblog linked with Inside the Blogger's Studio|
|Northshore Politics linked with Inside the blogger's studio|
|Kilabe's Hive linked with Inside Kilabe's Studio|
|What Attitude Problem? linked with Inside the Blogger's Studio|
|# May 7th, 2005 8:57 AM gregw|
|Okay. Sucker for anything that I am, it beats Turd in a Punchbowl. |