Amazing Race All Stars Recap - Episode 2 - I Can't Drive 55 (or can I?)
Kevin & Drew were Philiminated tonight in Santiago, Chile mostly because they couldn't follow simple directions. If they had followed directions they would have realized that they were able to go above the 40 km/hr speed limit for much of the way to the Pit Stop. Reading is key important in the Amazing Race!
Other highlights/lowlights of the episode:
- Rob & Amber continue to dominate. It's too bad that Christie (of Colin & Christie) is supposedly pregnant, because a Rob & Amber vs. Colin & Christie showdown is what an All Star season should be. Throw in Zach and a 100 lb. weight and we'd have a classic!
- Mirna & Charla have already shown what giant asshats they are. They find ways to offend other teams, random cab drivers and even each other (what was up with Mirna bitching at Charla when she needed to find a step stool to complete the Detour?). They are equal opportunity offenders.
- Speaking of Charla, what's up with her hideous pink sweater? I know they've put Phil in some ugly tops over the years, but Charla's getup is ridiculous and frankly, it makes me dislike her even more.
- Tonight's leg was poorly designed. Danny & Oswald and Rob & Amber took a risk by taking a faster flight with more connections. When one of the connections was delayed, they should have been screwed, but the Roadblock and subsequent flight bunched everyone back up so none of the 1st half of the leg mattered. I'm rooting for both of those teams, but still...bad moves should have serious consequences.
- Oswald is sweetest man alive, isn't he? He might think he's a bitch for crying over the beauty of the Chilean landscape, but I just think he's one beautiful, gorgeous hunk of a sweetheart.
Next week: scary fish!
Posted by at February 25, 2007 08:16 PM
The trackback entry for this page is : http://www.inthehat.com/mt/mt-tb.cgi/1453
|# February 27th, 2007 8:35 PM Princess_Midwest|
|Kris never tells me about underscores. PS, I love midgets. |