Seven Burning Brett Favre Questions
1. If Favre is benched for Tarvaris Jackson or if the Vikings decide to usher in the Age of Sage, will he just quit? Can anyone really imagine Favre happily holding a clipboard on the sidelines a la Jim McMahon?
2. When Favre is inducted into the Football Hall of Fame, can the Green Bay Packers just refuse to allow him to do so as a Packer? Is this part of his legacy that he doesn't own?
3. What are the University of Wisconsin marching band tuba players cooking up for November 1st?
4. Have the patrons of the Broke Spoke in Kiln, Mississippi found any Minnesotans willing to do remote shots?
5. What if the Vikings actually win on 11/1/09? Have the authorities considered the consequences of this kind of psychological blow to the state of Wisconsin in the middle of hunting season? Is it possible that a full scale border war could break out? And who would win in a gun fight between Wisconsin & Minnesota anyway?
6. Does anyone in Minnesota remember that Favre sucks in the Dome?
7. What's going to happen to all of the Green Bay Favre #4 jerseys out there? Maybe we can all donate them to some village in Africa like they do with things like "Tampa Bay Rays World Champions" t-shirts. Or would it be cruel to do that to innocent children?
Posted by at August 25, 2009 09:20 AM
The trackback entry for this page is : http://www.inthehat.com/mt/mt-tb.cgi/1733
|# August 25th, 2009 12:20 PM kris|
|I guess this helps answer question #7:
Instead of burning up, throwing out, or running over old Brett Favre sportswear, consider donating it to the homeless.
But again, don't the homeless suffer enough?
|# August 27th, 2009 7:42 PM themandownthehall|
|I can't wait for the Minnesota at Green Bay. I'll bet you can't even scalp a ticket for that one. Way too many people wanting to give Brett one last showing of "love"...
Seriously though, could he have burned that bridge any more if he had used a flame thrower? I mean come on, going to Minnesota? That would be like Babe Ruth going to the Red Sox or a Michigan coach going to Ohio State. Dang.